Another Friday, another Perpetual Geek Machine podcast!
If you don’t find something to enjoy in this episode, I don’t even know why you’re here. We’ve got movies, board games, TV shows, comic books AND an interview with Douglas Wilson, the creator of Johan Sebastian Joust. I mean, C’MON! That’s a whole lotta awesome right there! Get on with it!
What’cha Been Doing? (4:56 – 44:14)
- Adam got his boardgamin’ on recently as he took both Dungeon Command and the A Game Of Thrones: The Board Game for a spin. He also checked out the new Angry Birds Star Wars, watched some more Arrow and the new Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome web series.
- Kevin also watched Blood & Chrome and Wreck-It Ralph. He also found some interesting things about Being Elmo and read the recently relaunched Deadpool: Volume 4.
- Nicole brought herself back from MEPA Con in time to tell us about the movie Dragon, running D&D Encounters at her local game store, some moth problems and playing both Dungeon and Don’t Play With Drugs: The Game.
Break (44:14 – 48:18)
- The Music I Laid In There This Week: Some Random Battlestar Galactica Music
Interview with Douglas Wilson (48:53 – 1:14:38)
- Dan jumped on Skype with Douglas Wilson, the creator of our biggest OH MAN I’VE GOTTA PLAY THAT GAME game Johan Sebastian Joust. There’s a Kickstarter going for Sportsfriends, compilation of four games that are all based around getting together with your friends, in-person, and having a good time.
5 Hit Combo (1:14:39 – End)
- Topic: Top 5 Most Obscure References
- Nicole vs. Adam, Kevin judging.
- Next topic: Top 5 Scariest Animals
Total Run Time – 1:32:04